Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

RS. 10,000 in a day - and then every day

By VIRESH JALAN
from KOLKATA, INDIA
Hi I am Viresh, and I am here to share a short story with you .

I work as a stock trader were I trade for myself. I earn on an percentage basis of what I make in the whole month. I was not doing well at my work. One day one of my friend gave me the Secret movie and told me watch it but I didn't gave much importance to it. Even so, I went on to watch it and it really surprised me that it can be possible.

I thought to try it on myself and started believing in what I was doing and started enjoying it. Before going to bed I started thanking the environment for a lovely day.

You wont believe it in a few days I earned Rs 10, 000 in a day. I was really shocked to see the changes occurring in my life. I got more involved with the Secret and now earn Rs 10,000 on an average per day.

My life has changed a lot and I have become more confident....... so please, if you don't believe just start believing and just try once..........
About VIRESH JALAN from KOLKATA, INDIA:
I am 24 yrs old, from India. I work in a stock trading firm. I trade for myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment